On March 12-14, the international trade and equipment exhibition “Retail Industry 2019” took place in Kyiv where HITLINE demonstrated new ideas and a wide range of products at the largest booth in KyivExpoPlaza.
Our booth has won international status: HITLINE refrigeration equipment has been rated as by Ukrainian partners as by associates from Germany, Israel, Kazakhstan, Poland, the Czech Republic, Bulgaria, and Azerbaijan.
We presented a new model range of “Missouri cold diamond slim” having various modifications of speciality display cases, which are distinguished by high energy efficiency, interesting engineering solutions and universal design. Moreover, we showed new and improved developments of commercial refrigeration equipment with various functional purposes from island to wall-sited and combined merchandisers.
The focus is on the “Missouri cold diamond slim” model range developed in the generally accepted European standard: without the storage compartment and with the display deck of a 845mm depth. Deli merchandisers of this model range have the possibilities of air blowing of the front glass and cleaning the internal volume with the help of running water.
The presented island of refrigerated and speciality display cases “Missouri cold diamond slim” includes:
• Deli merchandiser “Missouri cold diamond slim M” with an angular radiused element
• Transformer display case “Missouri cold diamond slim convertible” to work with the help of an assistant or in self-service routine
• Promotional display case “Missouri cold diamond slim M accent self” in the form of a rotating drum for gourmet groups of products
• Self-contained display case “Missouri cold diamond slim A LT” with a temperatures range up to –23°C
• Display cases in straight and angular layout with transparent glazing “Missouri cold diamond slim M OS” and the possibility of the front glass folding
• Display case for grilling with additional heating, fat collection and an inclined display deck – “Missouri cold diamond slim grill”
• The “Missouri cold diamond slim heat BM” – a heat display case for second courses with uniform heating due to the upper infrared radiation and the lower steam bath with automatic water intake. The display case provides additional options: the front glass with air blow-off, and the transparent acrylic doors from the assistant side
• The “Missouri cold diamond slim A sushi / pizza” display case equipped with a working board in acrylic stone, refrigerated Gastronorm pans, and a drawer
• The “Missouri cold diamond slim A patisserie” for confectionaries with additional shelves and lighting
• The “Missouri cold diamond slim cascade” – a medium temperature self-service display case with a multi-tiered shelving system with a different depth
• A static-refrigerated display case “Missouri cold diamond slim A fish” for fish / meat on ice with an additional cooling bath and drainage system for melt water and “Missouri cold diamond slim A fish self” for fish on ice, which has a radial corner design and an additional evaporator for cooling
• The “Missouri cold diamond slim A pickles” – a display case for pickles, made of stainless steel parts to protect from corrosive medium
• A combined display case with pink lighting for fresh meat “Missouri cold diamond slim A crystal combi”. The top cabinet has a static cooling and is equipped with energy-saving hinged doors and gas-filled double-glazing units. The bottom enclosure with dynamic cooling is designed for self-service shopping
• The “Missouri cold diamond slim A meat” – a display case with a static cooling for fresh meat, which has an overhead evaporator, an additional cooled tray, energy-saving sliding doors and a stainless steel display unit.
For promotional sales, there has been presented the “Virginia VS L” compact display case with a temperature range from +2 to + 4°С. Its main advantage is the maximum products overview due to the transparency of its parts and the absence of dark areas.
Attracting particular interest among visitors, installed in the line display cases of the premium class “Missouri enigma L” with great possibilities for customization. The elegant design and the best overview of the display area are achieved thanks to the absence of clamps for the glass and of the canopy for overhead lighting.
HITLINE for the sale of frozen products has developed a new combined low-temperature display case “Alaska combi A ST LT \ LT”, which has a structure consisting of a bottom counter and a top gondola merchandiser. In the design, special attention was paid to the environmental friendliness and energy efficiency of the product: there Propane is used as a refrigerant, while energy-saving doors and covers with a special coating and without heating are installed. A similar display case “Alaska Combi AST LT \ MT” was also presented with two different temperature regimes: from +2 to + 8°С for the bottom counter without doors, and from –22 to –18°С for the top gondola merchandiser.
HITLINE is a company that is constantly upgrading its output products, and one of these was the “Kansas HLT VA” refrigerator cabinet with hinged energy-saving doors and Propane as a refrigerant. The product can be supplemented with the “Alaska A S 100” gondola merchandiser, which has a static cooling, LED lighting and a temperature range from –22 to –18 ° C while using R290 refrigerant.
Our novelty is a gondola merchandiser “Alaska A G 90” with Push-Pull lids, which is created for storing and displaying frozen products at temperatures from –22 to –18°С, with environmentally friendly Propane as a refrigerant being used.
Panoramic overview and a LED lighting option allow you to maximize the attention of buyers on food products.
At the booth we have demonstrated new refrigerated wall-sited deli display cases: the “Louisiana ULF” made at the request of an European chain, which have an ultra-low podium for maximum open-front with retractable pallets; and the “Louisiana roll-in” with a lifting side-board – represented to deli and vegetable departments – with a vegetable trolley also being included.
As an innovation, HITLINE presented the “Louisiana LT” low-temperature wall-sited case display case for the sale of frozen products in a packaging, which has wire shelves as well as the possibility of mounting double-glazing unit along the entire side part when operating at temperatures of not less than –6°C to improve the view of displayed products. The “Louisiana LT” is equipped with energy-efficient doors and is designed for stores of medium and large formats.
Following European trends and current quests of retailers, we have updated our classic vertical display cabinet “Louisiana” by adding retractable display shelves and drawers that help them use working time effectively.
The upgraded “Indiana M D” medium-temperature vertical display cabinet in the “convenience store” format, which has hinged doors and side panels made of double-glazing units for maximum visibility of products, was also presented as an angular module for efficient use of the selling floor area.
A new packaged vertical refrigerated display cabinet “Indiana medium A D” with a depth of 660 mm intended for small format stores debuted at the exhibition as an extension of the “Indiana medium” family. That model has 6 rows of products placement decks within the area of maximum reachibility for the shopper and is equipped with sliding doors.
Among non-standard design solutions there a new semi-vertical wall-sited display cabinet “Indiana eco LT SV” for supermarkets was installed here. That compact model is designed for the sale of frozen products in the package, and it is equipped with hinged doors made of double-glazing units with anti-fog function.
The elegant novelty “Indiana vision A D” presented as a deli island vertical display cabinet with self-contained unit for medium-sized stores distinguishes itself in compactness while offering the best overview of the presented products and efficient energy consumption.